- Customized programs and tailored to each student
- Continuous monitoring of student progress
- Guidance for autonomous development
- Regular and honest feedbacks
- Organic and effective method
- Duration of 1 hour
- A private class always begins with the selection of the topic to address, either by analysis and choice of the teacher or by request of the student himself.
- The following is an explanation of the theoretical and technical concepts related to the chosen topic and necessary for the development and progression of the student.
- Technical and practical exercises. Focus on an organic and effortless communication.
- Practical application of the concept addressed to an improvised dance. Focus on how to apply it to the different rhythmic and melodic possibilites: developing musicality.
- Summary of work developed over the class. Review of the technical aspects covered for an intellectual consolidation of the most essential information.
- Guidance for a continuous and autonomous study and improvement of the topic.
(individual or couple)
€50,00/class (with Rui or Inês)
€75,00/class (with Rui & Inês)
6 classes pack = €250,00 (with Rui or Inês) (paid on the first class)
6 classes pack = €375,00 (with Rui & Inês) (paid on the first class)